Rockley are looking for individuals to join the Support Teams at
their French Activity Centres in France.
Our Support Staff are a vital asset to our teams and are the
driving force behind everything that goes on off of the water at
the Centres. Responsible for the maintaining, cleaning and upkeep
of the site the Support Team have one of the most varied roles on
centre. From site duties to taking groups of Children off sire on
days out, no one day is the same when you were with Rockley.
Predominately a land base role responsibilities include:
- Keeping site clean, tidy and well maintained in accordance with
the duties given on a daily basis.
- The care and welfare of all students holidaying with us.
- Running/ assisting instructors with evening
- Assisting with beach games and swimming pool sessions.
- Assisting in the kitchen when necessary.
- Wake up and wash up duty
- Leading off site trips to local places of interest
This is an ideal role for someone looking to get into the
watersports industry, but does not have the relevant qualifications
to become an instructor.
End of Season Training packages are available to our
Support Team on completion of one season work with us and for
someone looking at working for us again in the