Search Outdoor Jobs
Jobs by Email
View jobs >>
Jobs By Email Signup
Register today >>
Watch videos >>
View courses >>
Hospitality & Catering Manager
Competitve salary +accomodation +meals
Catering and Hospitality Manager required for our centre in France. Château Beaumont is a provider of school holidays and EFL camps at our centre in France. We offer accommodation, activities and excursions in a warm and friendly environment.
You will oversee our catering operation, including food orders, ensuring kitchen reglementation, food standards and health and hygiene requirements are met, kitchen systems are followed; ensuring efficient, friendly service, good staff recruitment and management.
You will oversee our housekeeping operation including staff management, orders, ensuring health and hygiene, good levels of cleanliness and a welcoming atmosphere in the camp.
You will be a presentable, professional public face, meeting with teachers to ensure their stay goes smoothly and dealing with any issues, needs or special requirements effectively.
In this role you will report directly to the centre manager.
This might not be a role for life, but it's a great CV builder and a fantastic opportunity for someone to take on for a year or two. That's not very long, but it's an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. And it's based in France, too.
CONVERSATIONAL FRENCH ESSENTIAL
- you will have some knowledge and experience of COSSH and HACCP
- you will be highly motivated, hard-working and keen to progress quickly in hospitality and catering
- you will probably be recently qualified with some good experience but looking for that elusive first chance to shine in a management position
- you will be in the service industry by choice because it's a passion, not just working in it because you need a job
- you will be prepared to get your hands dirty when necessary in both the kitchen and on domestic duties
- you will be motivated by a hard but rewarding working environment
- ideally you will hold a relevant qualification
Write to us with a full CV and explain why you would like to take on this demanding but important role.
Click below for similar jobs
Search for similar jobs >>
Send this vacancy to a friend >>
Register for job alerts >>
View all vacancies from this employer
Terms & Conditions
Copyright ©2006 - 2015 |
247 Media Ltd. All rights reserved |
Online since 1999 - The UK's Original Outdoor Industry Job Site